Sunday, October 3, 2010

What am I doing?!?!

So, here I am...making a feeble attempt at writing a blog.  I'm moving into uncharted territory, as I've certainly read many others' blogs, but never thought that I would ever enter into that world myself.  Yet here I am, proving myself wrong...once again!

Basically, I wanted a way to keep track of my latest endeavor, and thought to myself, "Why not give this a try?  Everybody's doing it!"  For you see, I am getting ready to embark upon what I'm sure will be a lengthy and certainly complicated mission ~ I AM GONNA SIMPLIFY MY HOME & MY LIFE!

You may be thinking, "Isn't that a bit oxymoronic?  A COMPLICATED mission to SIMPLIFY your life?"

Why yes...yes it is an oxymoron.  The definition of simplify is this:  to make less complicated, clearer, or easier.  So shouldn't this be an easy task?!?!

My answer is a resounding NO!  This is gonna be hard, but at least I know that going into this.  I am fully aware that trying to live a more simple life in the fast pace of today's world is going to be a challenge....at first.  I am fully aware that trying to organize a home while also sharing it with an ADHD husband and two rambunctious kids is going to be difficult...probably all the time!  And I am fully aware that this is going to be a lifetime journey...not a destination...but in the end, I'm hoping things will just get....

SIMPLER.









No comments:

Post a Comment